My Bone Broth Recipe!

This is the most affordable way I know to get good quality collagen - Chicken feet + beef bones Bone Broth!

This will be good for your skin, bones and hair. For me, its for my psoriasis and for anti-aging and health benefits. This will also help with your musculo-skeletal system: improve flexibility, joint health, body recovery, cartilege health, many benefits...

The vinegar will help extract the collagen and minerals from the bones, while the onions will provide quercetin, etc. The turmeric will give curcumin, a powerful anti-oxidant and has many benefits. Black pepper will boost curcumin absorption. I used himalayan sea salt for a mineral boost. Cayenne will help with circulation and body warming - this is a bit spicy, so you may need to adjust as per preference. You may wanna start with only 1/8 teaspoon. Depends on how much water you got in the pot. ;)

Recipe:

1 Pressure cooker full of water
1 kilo Chicken Feet
1/2 kilo beef bones

2 Cups Vinegar - I used distilled, since it was what I had. More neutral taste too.
4 Onions
5 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper powder
Salt to taste

Just put it all into the pressure cooker and cook til the chicken feet are soft - about 20 mins (whistle time).

You can just boil it again and again, but if you want, when it already cool, you can strain the broth and keep the bones in a bag in the freezer, you can re-use and add fresh bones/chicken feet and other ingredients. Put the broth in containers, also put in freezer to keep, and leave 1 in the ref for usage.

I recommend 2 to 3 cups a day, take one just before each meal.

PM me your results okay?

- Tony


Comments

Popular posts from this blog